PLEASE NOTE: COACHING IS CURRENTLY FULL; WE ARE RE-LAUNCHING IN SPRING, 2019; IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST, EMAIL ASSISTANT@ANNADAVID.COM WITH “INTERESTED IN COACHING” IN THE SUBJECT LINE
IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE JOIN OUR OPEN FACEBOOK GROUP FOR WRITERS HERE
Life isn’t easy, to say the least, but maybe there’s a reason you’ve experienced certain challenges.
Maybe the reason is that you’re meant to share them.
And yet you haven’t yet started that book you’ve always told yourself you need to write. In fact, you haven’t launched a writing career at all.
Could it be…
Good old fashioned fear?
A lack of clarity about what, exactly, to write?
Confusion and overwhelm about how publishing works?
Or is it the biggie…imposter syndrome—or “why the hell should anyone care what I have to say”-ness?
Whatever the reason, you’ve found the program that’s here to conquer it.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT COURSE CREATOR ANNA DAVID, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ’S ABOUT THE COACHING
Anna David’s All the Write Moves is a six-month coaching program made up of 25 videos and 12 PDF cheat sheets, including sample book proposals and pitch letters. The purpose of this program is to help you grow or launch a writing career, get published on websites and then write and sell a book proposal. In addition to the course materials, it includes six monthly webinars with New York Times bestselling author Anna David, six months of consultation with LA Times bestselling author Kristen McGuiness, a private Facebook group and more.
Participants that do the work in this program have been tremendously successful—getting published on sites like The Huffington Post, Elite Daily, Thought Catalog, The Fix and The Week; best of all, students from every group so far have SOLD THEIR BOOKS after we set up meetings for them with agents and publishers (current students have the opportunity to meet with Inkwell literary agent Alexis Hurley and Central Recovery Press Sales and Marketing Manager Patrick Hughes [click here for more about Alexis and Patrick]).***
(The first book, Taming the Wild Things in My Head, is due out in late 2018; the second, Breaking the Chains: How Drugs Nearly Killed Me & A Prisoner Set Me Free, will be released in 2019. The third, From Party Chica to Sober Senorita, will also be released in 2019.)
Before you decide if any of this is relevant to you, let us ask…do any of the sentences below describe you?
- You’ve always wanted to be a writer but don’t know the first steps to take (should you write a memoir? A novel? Do you write a proposal or the actual book? Ahhhh!)
- You’ve taken writing classes but don’t know how to USE what you’ve learned about writing to launch a career
- You’ve Googled “literary agents” and/or “publishers” but have NO idea which ones to contact or how to capture their attention if you do
- You believe you could publish essays on professional websites but don’t know how or where to start
All the Write Moves is for you if you answered yes to any of those questions and also…
- Want to grow or launch your writing career alongside a small group of people getting one-on-one attention
- Are hoping to unlock the creative potential inside of you
- Feel you would benefit from direction, support and accountability in order to fulfill your dream of sharing your experiences with the world
- Are overwhelmed by the array of books and articles that have conflicting advice about what a book proposal needs and just want the definitive answer
- Know you need to dismantle that voice inside you that asks, “Who are you to think anyone cares about what you have to say?” because in your heart you KNOW you have an important message
- Need thorough and straight to the point direction and guidance as well as encouragement
Still wondering if you’re a fit? Take our quiz to find out!
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT STUDENTS SELLING BOOKS FROM THIS PROGRAM
CLICK HERE TO READ WHAT OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS PROGRAM WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS, YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND RECURRING MONTHLY FEES CAN BE CANCELLED
-THE VIDEOS: Topics include site creating; writing, pitching and publishing essays; writing and selling book proposals
-THE HANDOUTS: Topics include essay writing, pitch letters, book proposal elements and getting signed by lit agents
-THE SAMPLE BOOK PROPOSALS: All were sold to major publishers; one to HarperCollins and another to Simon & Schuster (and became a NY Times bestseller)
-THE WEBINARS: These are for students to share their struggles and successes with Anna and the rest of the group for feedback
-THE BOOK ARCHITECT (Kristen McGuiness): This is your personal guide throughout the program; she is available for phone consultations, feedback and editing
-THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP: This is for students to provide and request support; it is also where Anna does exclusive Facebook Live interviews with agents, editors, writers and publishers
PLUS: A 1-IN-10 CHANCE TO MEET WITH A TOP AGENT AND PUBLISHER
After the course is finished, students have one month to complete their book proposals. Once submitted, our team reads through and selects the one we believe has the best chance for publication and sets up a meeting between that writer and top agent Alexis Hurley and Patrick Hughes of Central Recovery Press (more about Alexis Hurley and Patrick Hughes here).
What we cover:
FINDING YOUR FOCUS
WRITING PROFESSIONAL ESSAYS
YOUR FIRST ESSAY IDEA
A GUIDE TO ESSAY WRITING
LAUNCHING A SITE
LENGTH, SECTIONS & TITLES
THE NECESSARY ELEMENTS
THE CHAPTER TO INCLUDE
HOW TO NAME A BOOK
WHAT GOES IN AN INTRO/OVERVIEW
BOOKS TO COMPARE YOURS TO
INCLUDING THE RIGHT FACTS
RESEARCHING THE BEST AGENT FOR YOU
YOUR QUERY LETTER